Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 1, 2008

Goldhill's Welsh


Goldhill's Welsh
I am truly blessed to have many great friends. I met Jackie and Gerald several years ago when my daughter was looking for a horse to ride. Elvis (Goldhill's All Shook Up) gave me some of the best times and memories of my life...we sold him when my daughter required spinal surgery, which is a topic for another day. My father is a Judge and married Jackie and Gerald...who now have a beautiful daughter of their own. Yesterday we took the drive, stopped for our favorite Pizza Bell toasted sandwiches, and visited. The day was again beautiful, and between the sea air, and the barn air I am confident that Kansas (I am flying in a couple of hours) will be okay!
Here is a picture of one of their prize Cobs...the mark on his face is actually a fly!

No comments: