Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Daddy Caddy

Daddy Caddy
One of my best friends, Jen, lives across the street. She and I have been simpatico for a year and a half now...and we have enjoyed many beverages, laughs, tears and "are you freaking kidding me moments" together. Jen's hubby is truly gifted in many departments, including the mixing of the perfect margarita. We began by calling them "Heavenly" which is a very accurate description. Their daughters' renamed this margarita the "Daddy Caddy", and so it is. Last night was an evening with their family and friends...always interesting, fun, and full of great conversation. I thought about sharing some of it...and can see the scenery of the room...but most is pleasantly blurred...though I do remember the "Reuben's" and Alzheimer's Research...so here's to getting out of bed this morning...slowly!

No comments: