Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Street Bridge


I Street Bridge
This morning was rainy, snuggly and lazy, resulting to a trip to photograph the I Street Bridge. I have not seen the Bridge close up since it was "painted". I like the yellow, and I must also add so do the pigeons! Interesting to note that though there are many nooks and crannies, the birds proudly perch on the top of the Bridge, appearing mindless to the weather...as documented below.
It is an amazing thing to see Sacramento thru new eyes. After living here for nearly 27 years, there is much I have missed, and much that has evolved and changed. It has been really nice to "see" my Sacramento...and I look forward to the next adventure that is just down the street, and around the corner.













No comments: