Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 12, 2008

Robek's

Robek's
No blog of my life would be complete without mentioning Robek's. I found them over a year ago when my life began it's flux...I had lost my appetite, and dropped below "the perfect in my head weight that would make me beautiful". Many great things have happened during my flux, one being that I was able to let go of the "magic number"...it really did not make a difference...and I must say, being over it has freed up a lot of time for other great things.
Back to Robek's...it is minutes from my house, and a long coat over pajamas is acceptable attire, and make-up is not required. The drive over and back is also an excuse to sing along with my newest, favorite song at the top of my lungs! Lisette and Ron are really nice people, and they each make a super "Venice Burner"...my favorite. It has protein powder, vitamins, pineapple, peaches, orange juice and other yummy stuff...it is supper yummy! My daughter and her boyfriend are now regular customers...and hopefully the rest of our 'World' will catch on, and make them wildly successful...

No comments: