Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bowling

Bowling
My last adventure in bowling occurred the beginning of November when I was in Philly for work. The Lucky Strike is not your typical bowling alley...full (delicious) bar, neon light, great tunes, and colorful balls! My Son thought it would be a great place to grab a drink, and after 2 games of pool (something I am not good at!), margaritas, and bowling alley food, our lane was ready. After two games, two strikes, a sore arm...and very sore face from laughing...I was gifted with one of the best evenings I have shared with my son.
Today we will meet up with Liz, and hit the several high points. Tomorrow or Monday Liz and I are going for make-overs...let the beauty begin!


1 comment:

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

I love bowling. Its a perfect family thing.