Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

High Tea

High Tea
Sunday brought another trip to the barn (Goldhill's Welsh) , and my daughter rode High Tea. It was very foggy and cold, and while we froze looking on, Tea seemed to enjoy the attention. She has been trained to respond to hand signals when working in the Round Pen, and it was really quite fascinating to watch. Gerald is an excellent 'Coach' for the horses, as well as for my lovely charming daughter. This is a picture of Tea, being ridden by my daughter in the open arena. Laur is 'cropped'...as she had on her 'oh my gosh, my legs are out of shape face!', which was priceless,...good to know I am smart enough NOT to post it! I love this mane....

1 comment:

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

I love this pic the most out of the rest so far.