Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 9, 2009

Santa Fe


Santa Fe

I am playing with the idea of another trip to Santa Fe. I am almost afraid that if I go again, I will not come back...and there is still "stuff" to clean up here...and of course the collecting of the pugs! This is a cloud photo I shot last June...from a moving car, and a tree in the forest above Santa Fe. The clouds are amazingly white, thick, with a lightness about them, the forest is very beautiful...it looks like Tahoe, though does not smell like it.
The Square in the middle of town is a great place to just sit, collect your thoughts and smoke a cigar...cherry of course. This trip will be different than before, but then again, I am finding that to be the case with most things...and usually in a great way. The Georgia O'Keefe museum is so inspirational, and the story of her life almost makes you believe that you can follow your dreams...guess the question will be...do I dare?

No comments: