Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prints in the Sand

Prints in the Sand

Yesterday when walking on the beach, I was reminded of one of my favorite postings on my Life Board that says something to the effect of 'when this life is over, what prints will you have left behind as evidence of your time spent in the pool of life'. There are several things that I think will be my "prints"...my children, part of my work life, someone that I believed in and fought for who has continued to exceed even my expectations, various other pieces of time when taking that extra minute made a difference in the life of someone who needed that minute more than I did and hopefully my art and photo's.
Next to consider is with Friday's news, how does that effect my prints and ripples, and what view will result from it...and where does this throw my emotional and physical geography. Weekends have become a bit surreal, and the balance of the work week, and the other are far apart...it feels a bit bouncy.
So, and I know this continues to be a shock to me, though any moment I am acceptance to set in... the beat will go on, until a melody is found that encompasses most of my favorite dances...

No comments: