Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday, at Last...

Friday, at Last
Today started early and ended late...and in between was filled with events I am not thinking about until Monday with the exception of a call from a best friend who I have not seen in way too long. She and I once covered the Bay North together (normally a 5 person job), and though we had not met before this event, found our way quickly. We have weathered personal, family and work related storms, and I am lucky to know her...above is a picture of our "storm" today in Sacramento...I love the lights, and the shadow of raindrops on the windshield...this was taken at the stop light tonight on my way to dinner...another opportunity to share time with a friend...catch up...and solve a few of the World's problems...

No comments: