Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 25, 2009

It is Official!

It is Official! Mac and Dell WIN!
So the score for the week is Dell and Mac many points, Susie none. I usually am pretty clear about what I know, and what I do not know...in some ways it is a small source of pride for me...this week really hit me with the computer glitches...and today was no exception. My iPhoto has changed the way in which it has worked in the past...and now double clicking the icon does not reveal any of the nearly 800 photos that were there last night. Thankfully Dell taught me earlier this week that data is there...somewhere, and I am able to see them under my downloads icon...so at the moment, I am frustrated, but not in a full blown panic. Tomorrow, I will try again, and then call my Mac friends for assistance...
This is a picture I took last fall at Marvel Stables...I was not really a fan of the Paint Horse, until I met this one...his personality is as beautiful as his markings. This has been a quiet weekend, filled with time for introspection, memories, thoughts, hopes and desires for my future. I can feel my tide changing...and beginning a new direction...though this direction is still blurry...a sort of hazy feeling...I am excited...and happy...and looking forward to tomorrows' 9 am...


No comments: