Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 26, 2009

Personality of Days

Personality...of Days
I ran two miles today...I mean I ran! Half way around mile one...I realized several things...it was almost odd how easy my breathing was...and clear my mind seemed, not something I experience everyday in this menopause environment.
Have you noticed how days have "personalities"...Friday is "date night", Saturday and Sunday are for fun and relaxation, and Monday is the "oh my gosh" day of the week...Tuesday, Wednesday are what you make them, and Thursday is the day before Friday. My transition continued this afternoon, and a call to clarify is scheduled for tomorrow...I was told I was not replaceable...which was nice to hear...though not necessarily true...most days kindness falls by the wayside...
This is a picture I took last summer in San Francisco. It was a one in a million weekend...as perfectly defined by Saturday and Sunday...an Ad on the side of a building, and the beautiful San Francisco sky...spontaneous Cable Car ride....etc...
I continue to look forward to the next several months, and were this adventure will take me...and when, if ever, I will finally settling in...and know which building I belong on...



No comments: