Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dell

Dell
Today Dell, and technology had a laugh on me. When I think about it, my dependence on electronic gadgets is over the line ridiculous...iPhone, Blackberry, Dell, Mac, and my new mini Dell...not to mention iPhone Clock, iPod Bose, hair dryer, hair straightener and electric toothbrush (which completely rocks) to name a few. God forbid the microwave is unable to deliver hot water for my morning orange cappacino...and again I digress...
Up this morning in time to potty, feed, potty the pugs, make coffee, and be in my upstairs office in plenty of time for my first conference call of the day...in firing up Dell...needing to review the call agenda...and yes the clock is ticking...he decides to be "blue" today, and selfish with my "documents"...
3 Calls to IT later...my documents are found to be super hidden, but thank goodness intact...and in 6 easy steps are accessable, and ready for back up. My last back up was the end of September prior to my New York extravaganza. Not too bad considering it was my first "real" back up in years. Tomorrow, I will go back to the Clinic, call IT, and they will then strip and repair Dell. I am looking forward to seeing how that will work for me...and am thinking...not so much...

No comments: