Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Christmas Tree's Yearly Exit

Goodbye Christmas Tree...
Last night I undressed my Christmas Tree. It left me very thoughtful and pensive about where I will be next year when I repeat this cycle, on a light note, hopefully there will be assistance in dragging the tree out the front door and to the street (I hope the neighbors were not video taping that lovely few moments...)
Christmas this year was still a transition from what was to what will be...though in over thinking this (and believe me I did), most years have been "in transition", each for a different reason related to some event or other. Perhaps this is the year I get over hoping for the "Norman Rockwell" Holiday Season...perhaps it is not...
This morning I woke with a sentence in my head which is unusual for me...sentences for me start after a portion of my daily coffee ration is consumed..."When does the myth, become the reality?" I am not sure why I am stuck on this today...what myth... and I am not sure reality is all it is promoted to be.
I am not big on New Year's Resolutions...though I am committed to spending some time in 2009 with my brain turned off...and just "being"...

No comments: