Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cloudy Sky

Cloudy Sky

Today was rainy...again. I know we need the water, and am looking forward to having permission to water a yard and possibly a garden this summer. I had a nice run in the rain, something that I have not done before due to the timing of "hair". It was actually quite nice...and peaceful. The pace is a bit slower than usual, and focus is required to avoid puddles, and not slip. I rediscovered an old favorite song of mine last night, Jackson Browne's "Late for the Sky"...at the slower pace, it is possible to sing and run at the same time...bless my neighbors!

This is a picture I took today while sneaking out for a Chai...taken while...you guessed it...driving. I am thinking that a "Bill" will be introduced shortly to ban photographing while driving...guess I should design a protest sign...just in case...
.

1 comment:

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

Oh I adore this pic its so neat.