Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 16, 2009

Mondays can be Challenging

Mondays can be Challenging

Luckily I have learned this, and usually begin bracing sometime Sunday...depending on what my Blackberry records as the number of essential appointments.

I drove today, and as always...driving aligns my thoughts...or rearranges them into a jig-jag. I thought about what my time will look like once my next round of decisions are made. I have spent so much time this past year debating, making and reviewing decisions... there are still several large ones to go...and then...I am thinking the focus can shift...and the many things that interest me will become what flows though my mind...

What will my new "home" be like...and will it be the first time in my life I feel bonded to a space? What would it take for me to be stationary...living in a certain space most moments, not flying off to the next airport, the next presentation, the next meeting, the next Facility...and working at a job within a commutable space...and painting. As seems to be the rule...today yielded many more questions than answers...

After all of this thought...and the door I think I forgot to lock, the final task today was to purchase a bathing suit. I am not one to frustrate myself...and at one time (16-27) I enjoyed purchasing and wearing a bikini. While I know I am my own worst critic...there is nothing fun about taking an honest look at what 53 years, 2 children, an unmarriage, gravity, and life in general have done...though I must say...the experience did not look as bad in the dressing room mirror as it did in my head...and then I remembered...I cannot see clearly without my glasses, and those were in the car...

I took this picture of the clouds today...which I am beginning to enjoy as much as rust and doors...


,

No comments: