Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Carson Valley

Carson Valley

Today's ride home from Death Valley yielded the gift of driving through Carson Valley...an amazingly beautiful area set at the base of mountains that lead over into the Tahoe Valley. Breakfast was at Heidi's...and it was a return to the deliciousness of Buckwheat Pancakes along with BACON that graced my plate...bringing back great memories of breakfast's past when "normal" pancakes were made for my children, and the buckwheat was added at the end when it was my turn to enjoy.

This picture of the reflection of the mountains was taken on the drive over...I am sad that vacation is ending, and thankful that my head is clearer, and ready to tackle the next set of tasks that lie ahead with confidence, clarity and a methodical plan...

No comments: