Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday

Another day...more work...and more decisions. I was lucky enough to have dinner with Karen, and laugh to the point of tears...subjects that cannot be shared here, or frankly anywhere. She has ordered her life and is at a guarded peace with her decisions...something I am looking forward to, though I am seeing that there will always be fallout, and for her it is her daughter.

We are in the delicate part of March where on paper we are still the same age...Friday she will call as always, to innocently remark that I am not "older"...and this year I have the perfect retort...older yes...wiser...not so much...perhaps next year!

This is a picture I took over the weekend...from a moving car. I am loving this moving and shooting thing...and thinking that perhaps this is my new thing...

No comments: