Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Somewhere...over the Rainbow


Somewhere...over the Rainbow

Days that start before 7:3o am remain blurry...today started at 6 am ...including calls, driving, analysis, evaluation, recommendations, more driving and the recognition that coming home alone is begining to need some re-work. I am noticing that my clarity diminishes with an early start...something that I will need to disguise with the travel coming my way in the coming months...along with a now short list of other topics...

This is a picture of one of the bridge houses that defer to the boat traffic on the Sacramento Delta. I love the green, and that the "man" can "open" the bridge to permit larger boats to pass, as traffic waits...perhaps that is an occupation I should consider...

No comments: