Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nearly Friday

Nearly Friday

So I am mixing up my days and images...and that matches how I am currently feeling. I was looking forward to seeing friends in Napa this weekend, and am typing this post visit...I have found a way to begin (date) posts, and not publish them until I am "ready"...not quite how I had planned this, but then some days are like that...

This is a picture of rust on a light pole that I took while waiting 2 hours to catch the shuttle bus from downtown to the Mondavi Winery...yes... you read correctly, 2 hours...retrospectively, this was a good thing as seeing someone's character in frustrating situations is important information to have...and it was very nice to view a very reasonable human...certainly not an everyday occurance....

No comments: