Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My View

My View

I have spent a majority of my time lately trying to define and imagine my new space in life. So much so that I have turned off my appreciation of the time I have left in my current space.

I spent some time today wandering down memory lane, and thought about the elements that drew me to this space so many years ago...I have two favorite views, one out the french doors when I wake up in the morning...it has always felt like the room was a part of the tree tops, and the other out of my office window...as illustrated in the picture above. I had forgotten that Spring is my favorite season here...as the trees begin to burst with leaves.

Change...I see it in the Season's...and am trying to see it in myself...with the same beauty and awe I enjoy seeing out my current windows...

No comments: