Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today's Ramblings...

Today's Ramblings...
Today seemed to ramble by. Not drag, not fly...just ramble...actually pretty comfy. The house is still quiet...and still comfortable...friends who have been through this with me before, are here again...and work will continue to provide my needed distraction.
Words and how they are attached to each other seemed to have extra meaning today...I was told I was interesting...something I take pride in...and do not doubt...though occasionally wonder if this continues to be a good thing...still under evaluation!
This is a picture of a tree that I took in Santa Fe last June. I am not exactly sure why I choose this picture today...I love the density of the bark, and how something that is whole, has more than one look. I also loved the karma of Santa Fe, the clouds, the mountains, the "art", the jazz bar, the dancing, and the secret cigar haven on the way to the bathroom, sitting in the Square, devouring a hot dog that tastes amazing...
I am learning that a trip down memory lane is sometimes a nice diversion...and helps me frame my future...it is easier to know what you know, than what you don't...does this make sense to anyone!!!???



1 comment:

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

I think so, maybe lol. Its comforting to know where you've come from and what you are capable of.