Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good Bye Ohio, Hello LA!

Good Bye Ohio, Hello LA!
Good bye Ohio, who this morning was filled with crisp, cold air, and snow flurries. I must say that of all the Airport’s I have had the pleasure of flying thru, Columbus may be my 2nd favorite...next to Seattle…uncomplicated, friendly Security, and a Starbuck’s that really is cozy…somewhere to get lost...

It is amazing that I have technically been in 3 States today, woke up in Ohio, flew through Illinois (with snow on the ground at O’Hare), and on to dinner and the prep for tomorrow’s meeting in Los Angeles, California. I may be spending many moment marveling that I am a part of this Team…I am tempted to pinch myself, though that seemed a bit silly…though perhaps I will try it later.

This is a picture of one side of the Mattel parking structure that shares space with the Doubletree...no doubt I am back in LA...where the priorities are loudly and clearly stated...

No comments: