Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 2, 2009

Some Days...

Some Days Rock!
Let's face it...some days rock, and some do not. Today rocked... I usually can pull it together, and it still surprised when that happens in an effortless way...I know this will not be a permanent phase, though I will take it when it comes with thankfulness...
Tonight my house is quiet. My lovely charming daughter has moved out again...though most of her possessions remain in her room. This has happened several times before, and this time is by far the easiest and most peaceful for me. It is time for both of us to continue our individual journey's, though we both know that we are forever woven together, in a way that is special and unusual being Mother and Daughter...she is an amazing person, and one of my life's most important gifts.
This is a picture I took tonight of the Sacramento Community Center. I continue to be amazed at all Sacramento has to offer, and though I have been in this Center many times before, including my Son's High School Graduation, an evening with Josh Groban, Congressman Matsui's Funeral, and various other events, this is the first time, I have seen it in this light...


1 comment: