Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday

Sunday

The rain began last night and continued through the day...I decided this morning that I needed a new TV...I am not a TV watcher, though it was recently pointed out to me that I really do not have a comfy space to relax and watch TV...and that was correct, I did not. Today I fixed that...and now am sitting watching my new Sony...on my daughter's futon...thinking that a dog friendly sofa may be next in order.

I spent part of the day thinking about Matt...and how his schedule is shaping up. This is a picture I took last fall (with a super zoom...!)...and yes, he scored the only goal in the game, something I still very much enjoy! Waiting to hear back from him reminded me that I was overdue in calling my Dad...which I did this afternoon...and we will have lunch tomorrow. Dad also invited me to join him, and 2 of my brothers later in the week for dinner...historically a male only event. So now...I am feeling pretty special...and hoping that travel will give me a week off to attend this gala event...New York, or dinner with the Men...either way a dynamite week...

No comments: