Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ohio, Day 3

Ohio, Day 3
We started early today...it was really interesting...and I think we did some good things. An interesting exit interview, which was lead by a magician...I learned a lot. Tonight we enjoyed a Sushi Bar...in Ohio...it was delicious...though my food was cooked! I did add the disclaimer that if they served oysters, I would be on board, sushi...not so much...
This is a picture I took from the car on the ride to dinner, while on a conference call, on mute, playing with "tag lines" that might fit our new Team...none of which I can publish. This has been a fantastic 3 days...tomorrow I fly to LA for our extended Team planning meeting on Friday. Friday night I get to go home...and enjoy all that has to offer...I am looking forward to my new work life...today it is great to be me...

No comments: