Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

San Antonio Bark

San Antonio Bark
San Antonio, like most Cities, has ordinary things that when looked at from a slightly different angle are quite fascinating. This is a picture of a tree trunk with beautiful peeling bark...the color crisp and the texture bumpy.
One thing I have recently noticed about myself is that I have moments of smoothness and moments of feeling bumpy...chemically speaking. I am learning when and what feels best, and am seeking to incorporate this chemistry into my every day life. I am wondering if it is possible to arrive at a place where most days are settled and the overall feelings are one of peace, joy, and fulfillment. I really do get the whole "no pain, no gain" theory...and "how difficult times can help us grow"...
Some day I am looking forward to not needing to gain, and being grown up...

No comments: