Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Drive thru the Delta

A Drive thru the Delta
Today brought another drive to Antioch...usually I find driving to be a great time to sort and think, and was unfamiliar today with the clutter in my mind...and having more questions at the end of the journey, than I had at the beginning. As the saying goes...if you cannot say anything nice, do not say anything at all...and I think I will let today go at that.

This is a picture of a Sunflower Seed manufacturing plant. (Yesterday I purchased a "purse camera" and it came in very handy when cruising down Highway 12.) When I saw this "plant", it reminded me of myself...many pieces that have to work together to get the results expected...though the lucky "plant" must have a mechanic to assist...and I must figure out myself on my own...How about a nice frothy, tasty, hot cup of .........................., just kidding.......