Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Slippery When Wet

Slippery When Wet

I have been going through my photos that I have taken over the past year and one half. I am enjoying the memories of sights seen and explored, as well as the occasional "where in the heck did that come from" photo.

"Slippery When Wet" describes how I am feeling about my "schedule" lately...pending travel, trying to upgrade the house alarm, have SMUD check the power outlets that are not working, continuing to clean out and pare down my earthly possessions, figure out (Jesus!) why the "automatic" in automatic sprinklers is not working, organize my studio, call the Hauler to take care of the contents of the dreaded garage and many more etc projects...and most importantly...have fun!

Who knew my 50's would be the nice...

No comments: