Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Change is Constant


Change is Constant

At some point in my near future I am hoping to have important aspects of my life agreed upon and predictable. My Horoscope has said that more change is in store, and frankly there are days I wonder how much more flux and change I can absorb and still continue to breathe.

This is a picture I took on a recent trip to Santa Fe...it is the side of a trash can...one of the few constants in my life today is my love of rust and color. I have taken several amazing trips this year, and have seen images and felt scenery that I did not know existed. What I long for now is the feeling of being connected to another...to have a home, to matter enough to be worth effort...to enjoy a shared partnership...and deep love. My friend Mel has said that she has decided that the Universe wants her to stay single...I am hoping that is not my fate...

No comments: