Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2009

Long Day


Long Day

Today was a long trip to Boston, compounded by the 2 hour delay in Denver. Now that I am flying "last minute" I find myself in the middle seat, Economy Plus, United Airlines...some of the Flight Attendants are begining to recognize me.

Today's trip from Sacramento started with a conversation about my sandals, moved on to becoming a "sister", and ended in my boarding 2 groups before my assigned group because "we were traveling together." Who would have guessed that we were also assigned seatmates, and Nurses...just goes to show you that you never know...

This is a picture I took that shows one of the views from the Clinic building where I am working this week...the overcast and slightly rainy sky has been a nice change from the heat of Sacramento...

No comments: