Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ready to Fly

Ready to Fly

After nearly 3 weeks of being grounded, I am once again off into the wild blue yonder. This past week has been spent over-thinking my life...and tides of change are once again lapping and crashing around me...I continue to be amazed that I need to retool and reconsider aspects of my life with this level of intensity...it is an unpleasant day when you need a vacation from your own thoughts...and I am soooo there...

It is comfortable to be sitting as an unseen person in this Terminal while those around me are all managing their lives in this joint space. I had dreamed for a while of creating a commutable space in which to spend my days and nights, and am seeing this vision become blurry and grow distant. Perhaps this work IS what I need to being doing now...

This is a picture I took the first time I visited Santa Fe. I loved how the tree that was dying stood out from the other trees. Today it feels wonderful to just be one of the masses...one of the trees...in a people forest...




No comments: