Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Delay...Are You Kidding Me?

Another Delay....

Today began happily with the opportunity to fly home tonight. Oddly, I was upgraded the entire route...which lately has been hit and miss...though tonight I am finding out that being upgraded does not really count unless your airline leaves the airport, and right now I am watching the "departure board" continue to list a later time, and several gate changes...I am tired.

This is a picture I snapped in the bar, sipping a margarita, eating chips and salsa...waiting for the Weather God to clear us for take off. Denver has great shopping, and eating, so this could be more frustrating than it is. This week has brought more stuff...and though I am getting better in dealing with it...it is still not easy...

No comments: