Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Purple Day

A Purple Day

Today felt Purple...I am not sure why, perhaps it is just that I needed a break from the week's routine, and purple sounded about right. I met a friend for coffee today, and that was interesting. The Coffee Garden is in my neighborhood, though I have missed the joy of sitting out on the patio and enjoying fresh air and easy chatter...I will be going back...

This is a picture that I "turned" purple...the original reflector was red...and it was thrilling that I could make it several different colors and still like it...no worries, I will not be trying out this concept on my hair...been there, and have done that...may I say Mogy...and the bike ride that was about warning the neighbors about Bozo...guess you had to be there...

No comments: