Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Alfredo

Alfredo

Tonight brought the gift of dinner with at my Daughter's...myself, her boyfriend, his mother and her father. His mother was a last minute addition, and I must say I am proud that she is incorporating all into her life. She made a delicious pasta and chicken alfredo sauce...and yes I know I need an expanded version of spell check! The girls ajourned upstairs to ooh and ahh over baby clothes and baby furniture...and the men cleaned up...something her father was always very good at...and that her boyfriend could use some coaching with.

This is a picture taken earlier this year...it is the side of a gas pump...it really has nothing to do with Alfredo, or this evening...though I really like the colors, and the memories of that trip...

No comments: