Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 20, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

Are You Kidding Me?
Airports are becoming comfortable for me...and I am finding things of interest to keep me busy. Today's connection in Minnesota was a surprise, and for that I must thank my Travel Department. Who knew you could fly to NYC on such a tiny plane.
This is a shot from my seat looking forward. 1 seat on the left and 2 on the right...First Class...and 5 seats across main cabin. My trusty carry on was not carry on-able...it was possessed on the boarding ramp, and returned "plane side" in New York. I could not stand in front of my aisle seat...something I can easily do in a regularly sized plane.
On the up side...the close quarters made for two new friends...one from Denver, and one from Minnesota. Who said flying was not fun??

No comments: