Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mirage

Mirage
Today I woke up in Los Angeles...El Segundo to be specific. I am here for a meeting, and in the process of the day, I received the wonderful gift of praise from someone I truly respect...previously someone I did not respect had words that were not easy to hear regarding the same product...and I had actually forgotten that I had produced this piece of work until today...in the Women's Room...while washing and drying! Sad to say but I felt a bit redeemed...and internally glorious!
This is a picture I took this morning while looking out my Hotel window. I love how one building reflects the other while giving the impression that they are one. Someday I hope to find this in my life...a reflection, and the feeling of oneness...though perhaps I am living in my own mirage.
And the dreaming continues...

No comments: