Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Virginia

Virginia

Virginia is someone who I can count on to tell me the truth, in a kind and caring way. She has never been wrong. She is recovering from yet another bout of pneumonia...and I am checking in on her daily.

Tonight she shared wisdom with me that she had cut from a magazine...

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job
2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.
4. It is important that and man loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these men don't know each other.

Yes I found this hysterical...go figure...though I would have added that it is important for a man to be a fabulous lover...

This is yet another picture of a door (opportunities) taken in China...I am still deciding which door fits me...hopefully the Jury will be back with a verdict soon...





No comments: