Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Orange Boots

Orange Boots
Tonight came after a very long afternoon...and a frustrating search for the Lucchese Store that had been easily sighted last night. El Paso is a strange place, the landscape is barren, the colors dull, housing is puzzling, and the sunshine is beautiful this time of year...it feels very far away from the life I have in California...almost as if you could disappear here and no one would notice.
I have dreamed of the perfect pair of Lucchese "orange" Cowboy boots since I first saw a "men's" pair over Labor Day at the Feed Store. Tonight, after finally finding THE store, and trying on 21 pairs of boots from these delicious orange to pink, to black, to patent...I was very disappointed that none of the said boots were "comfortable"...the colors and the leather were spectacular...but at this point in my life, some comfort is paramont...so I am sorry to report I am still "Lucchese-less"...so very sad indeed...

No comments: