Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wine Tasting

Wine Tasting

Today was beautiful, perfect weather, perfect friends and a trip to a Winery that was holding a special event tasting. Wine and I have not been on good terms since the birth of my lovely, charming daughter...and I have learned that in this situation...wine wins...so today I enjoyed the company of friends, delicious food, a trace bit of Chardonnay...from which hours later I am feeling a bit dull...and a walk around the property to take pictures.

The picture above was taken on the Winery grounds...an old building, a pile of old cut vines, the newly trimmed vineyard and mountains in the background and a snazzy red truck...the line of vision reminds me of a road picture that I admire. The icing on the cake was that there was plenty of junk and rust...now, if I could just figure out how to flip this passion into a reasonable standard of living...

No comments: