Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two Roses

Two Roses

Every year the Pug Rescue I assist with has a Pug-O-Ween Event as its major in person Fund Raiser. Linda is a "psychic" that enables a donation to PugSavers, as well as gives you some food for thought about you, your life, and upcoming opportunities and events. The first year I attended Linda's booth, I had a rescue pug, and was interested in what he might be feeling...my thinking was SKEPTICAL! As she ambled along what I considered to be a generic path, she suddenly asked what Max so desperately wanted that was in the laundry room on the washer...that was when I started paying attention...she had identified the exact location of his "treats"...and as anyone familiar with pugs can image, he spent many hours sitting there in hopes of being rewarded...or at least praying for an earthquake that would pitch the Treat Container to the floor and within his reach...

Over the next 3 years I continued to visit with Linda at the Rescue Events, and consulted her when my British Shorthair Kate went missing...she was dead on as to what had transpired with Kate, and when she would be returning...which she did...

Today while running I came across these two roses...one old and one new. Linda had said I needed to keep 2 flowers of the same type on my bedside table, and that that would bring me love. Sitting on my table are 2 blue-purple hydrangias...they have been there for a while and I do not think I always "see" them. As I ran by this pair today, this tale replayed itself in my mind...I like the way the roses look as if they are snuggled into each other...and imperfect...two things that sound pretty darn great...

No comments: