Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Garage Sale

Garage Sale


Today brought a stop at a Garage Sale. There was a time that I looked forward to Saturday mornings and teenagers who thought being roused before noon was equal to corporeal punishment. I could sneak out and view items that others were liquidating...take a look into their past and watch them reduce their possessions or casting aside mementos in favor of something new.

I am now in the position of liquidating a portion of my former life...and am not tempted to add additional old or new things...as I know that will lead to the need to store or get rid of an existing possession. This is a picture of a wheel barrel that was proudly displayed on the Seller's front lawn...something that I could have used...as this adventure continues...

No comments: