Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 20, 2009

Make Up

Make Up

It is Monday and I am several days behind, which I will be reconcilling over the next few days...I am learning my limits. One on many things I have learned lately is that I am a better and more motivated writer when I am aggitated...antsy...unsure...and in a continous state of decision making. Now that my chemistry is finding its way, and marching in a healthy direction, I am not as creative...so...next on the agenda...learn to be creative AND happy...at the same time...

This is a picture I took this morning while once again going through the motions of meeting and greeting the new day...I detoured down a short memory lane...my first "make up" lesson by my lifetime best friend Karen. She revised my 15 year old face...AND convinced my Mother that it was acceptable for us to wear make up...my first real "you go girl" moment...I began to assess the amount of time I have spent on this activity...and decided that my time would be better spent this morning thinking about something else...

No comments: