Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Scarf Addiction

Scarf Addiction

They say the first step in overcoming any problem is to admit you have one...I have a problem...actually truth be told, I have more than one...though today one is all I can be accountable for.

In preparation for moving, I am re-evaluating clothes that I need, and ones that can relocate to a good home. Today lunch was spent assessing the contents of my dresser...6 drawers...an abundance of fabric. The contents of the scarf drawer house my favorite things...and the realization that I have a scarf problem. Velvet, wool, linen, silk and super soft rayon fill the drawer with magnificent color and texture...and parting with any of them is difficult...trying them on is sublime...this is a picture of most of them that I took today during the cleansing process...I was able to part with 5, which left 34 to fit into the drawer...along with my glove collection...which is a story for another day..

No comments: