Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Quiet I Am Not Accustomed Too...

A Quiet I Am Not Accustomed Too...

Today was filled with a quiet that I am not accustomed too...a direction that I thought was opposite of where I am going. Though I work at home some days, the absent conversation was clear, and the meaning unknown. I have lived this quiet in the past, and now know what it represented...today is confusing, and once again I did not see this coming...I am wondering if I am missing the "see it" gene...and where I might purchase one...

This is a picture of a cell block of Eastern State Prison in Philadelphia. I visited it nearly a year ago, and was taken with peeling paint, colors, and the amazing silence that is filled with voices you cannot actually hear with your ears...more like you hear them with your emotions and feelings. This picture represents how today and tonight are for me...loud internal babble...that is causing my head and heart to hurt...

No comments: