Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jetta

Jetta

Today I took in my boring Volvo...which I previously loved...for Service. True to form, the pre phone quoted price, and the drop off actual price were about 700 dollars apart...to which Marty offered me a rental at his expense...which turned out to be a silver 2008 Jetta...I have to say...tonight I feel 10 years younger...even my voice sounded great singing with the radio...seats are comfy...it is super zippy...and just overall CUTE!

Tonight I had dinner with Karen. I was formerly unaware of the hysterical nature of men's underwear...from "tighty whities (worn on the back side), to the leopard thong, to the boxing boxer...not to mention the "commando"... my face hurt, and my hands were clamped over my mouth to keep my laughter (and tears) under control...the women next to us were laughing as well, and informed us that the cotton boxer brief was an insult to men in general...great evening...and I thought only women had unmentionable challenges!