Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

Superbowl Sunday

Another day that I had not imagined over the past few months...seems to be the reality of the day...I missed the potential clam dip that might have been copied... Last night was a Rotary Wine Tasting Fundraiser that I volunteered to assist via my PugSavers connection. It was at the Sugar Mill in Clarksburg...somewhere I had been 2 years ago, that involved a visit and lunch at a Biker Bar...last night and today was much more sane...possibly...

Today I took a ride back to the Sugar Mill to take photographs. It is wonderful place filled with my favorite subjects, peeling paint and rust. I am learning to shoot alone...that is a change from the feeling of partnership...and there are some shots that are potentially fabulous that go undone because the risk of navigating the landscape and isolation alone are too risky...there is the concern that no one could hear you scream...

This is a shot of up the back view of the Sugar Mill, I love the view...and that I had bravely navigated several other shots that felt isolated. I am again learning to be a big Girl...and hoping that this will be the last time this exercise is necessary...

No comments: