Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Beach

The Beach

In between "duties as assigned", I took a side journey with the pugs to the Beach today. They were overjoyed to travel, and pugtona on the sand. We met a man who had 3 pugs, and he said Jack and Hannah were beautiful...who was I to disagree...!!!

There were several sights on the ride to the Beach that I have seen previously, and wanted to photograph. The advantage of traveling alone is that you can start and stop on your schedule...and we did.

This is a picture of an "out" building that I have wanted to see up close and personal. I also met a cat who had seen better days...he or she was not impressed with Jack's chatter...which is intermittent on any car ride...with the exception of a "missed call", a fabulous day...


No comments: