Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 8, 2010

Baltimore...Canceled

Baltimore...Canceled

Thanks to Mother Nature and 26 to 30 inches of white wrath...I am grounded for the week. I have decided to take some time and take a journey that has been in the back of my mind for the past 2 weeks...perhaps that will help reconcile some of the challenges I am dealing with...perhaps it will not.

Next week is Memphis, and I am looking forward to getting back on the road, and having a week of distraction...seeing sites that are new...my camera is ready to go!

This is a picture I took yesterday on the way back from Clarksburg...it is similar to a car I shot last year that was a turquoise blue...one of my all time favorites. I loved how it was sitting off in a field on the side of the Roadway...calling my name!

No comments: