Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday...


Sunday...

I am behind again...somewhere I am getting comfy being. The beginning of my week was spent in Baltimore...the roads were clear, the parking lots were piled with snow taller than I...and I know for those who know me you are probably not impressed with the description of height!...all the same, it was amazing to this California Girl...the end of the week was occupied with my MIL having a heart attack, several hours of alone time with Giovanni, and my daughter sharing time with my Father and her son...

Today, I tried to reconstruct the photos that I lost when my G10 went missing in Baltimore. My "system" was off...and I think that the rain and mud in the Logan Steakhouse parking lot claimed my G. I had been shooting down in Hood and Clarksburg on the previous rainy Sunday, and in my haste to pack and set the house, I neglected to download...a mistake I will not make again.

I am now the owner of the G11...by default. I did not realize how much I loved my G10, until I was trying to set the settings on the G11...another one of many electronics that is smarter than I am.

These are my 2 favorites from today...the ladybugs I did not shoot last week, the barn I had. It was interesting to repeat a previous journey...it seemed shorter today...I knew where the exciting views were...and did miss the rhythm of last weeks rain...

No comments: