Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 11, 2009

Times...They Are a Changing...

Times...They Are a Changing...
The only constant in my life the past two years has been change, and this Season is no exception. This past year has been one of the most magical and valuable of my adult life...so many things seen...touched...felt...and truly experienced. The one thing I was unsuccessful in was finding that deep...undying connectedness to another human that I have dreamed of...perhaps that is the reality of the World...so I am putting the Universe on notice...I am weaning myself off this fantasy...and I will see where I go from here...I feel lighter already!
This is a picture of the cover of my latest "book"...Views of Santa Fe. Two fabulous trips to Santa Fe within one year, both with very different focus', both lovely and enjoyable. I am proud to say I now have 4 books...and 2 more in the making.
2010 will undoubtably hold new adventures, and I am hoping they will continue to be "book" worthly...

No comments: